Data Security Application Engineer / Ingenieur
Data Security Application Engineer 100% (m/w) Zurich/ Bern
You will join exciting, multidisciplinary DevOps team, which is responsible for the end-to-end customer onboarding, development and operations of our data security services. You will work directly with stakeholders from large B2B enterprises as well as internal customers and successfully onboard them into our service.
You will be involved through the entire lifecycle of the service, from design, implementation, testing, going live, operations and enhancements. Using your good understanding of the various security use cases related to user access to sensitive data, you consult and define the required security policies together with the customers.
You will be using the state of the art DevSecOps technologies / tools and agile methodologies to facilitate: Requirements Definition, Development, CI-CD, Automation, Cloud Native technologies, Databases and Data Lakes, Big Data and more. Skill/Experience/Education
• Degree in computer science or a similar technical degree
• 5-10 years working experience
• Excellent knowledge and proven experience working with databases
• Experience in DevOps, CI/CD and Automation using tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, BitBucket, Gitlab
• Familiarity with Linux and/or Windows servers and scripting (Powershell / Bash / Python)
• Analytical, entrepreneurial, curious, flexible, self-learner, communicative, team player
• Good English and German language skills Nice to have skills
• Familiarity with security, audit and monitoring of databases, or experience with any Database Activity Monitoring product, such as McAfee DAM, IBM Guardium, Imperva is an advantage
• SIEM (e.g. Splunk) and data lakes (Elasticsearch, Kafka.) experience is an advantage
• Cloud/ containerized environment and in object-oriented programming in back-end development experience in one of the following languages: Python, Java, Golang, C#, C++ is a plus
Duration: 6 months, after 6 months option for open-ended contract