Data Business Analyst/ Project Manager (Records Management/ Archiving)
Senior Data Business Analyst/ Project Manager (Records Management)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst with strong data modelling experience, ideally within Records Management or Opentext experience.
Overview of the project:
- For one of our client's departments, they are searching for an experienced Senior Business Analyst (BA) to lead and execute multiple functional design efforts within the Business Records Management (BRM) initiative with focus on data management
- BRM program aims to implement a strategic & global Records Management solution (data model, processes, and IT infrastructure) to replace a historical grown legacy environment. It is a very complex regulatory and compliance driven global initiative impacting all business divisions and corporate functions
- Responsible of the development of our client's Business Records Management target data model:
- Design new records data solution, corresponding meta data and related information stored in the Corporate Archive Plan
- Design a standardized records management data model
- Defining approach for analysis considering re-using existing environments
- Create Business Requirements Documents based on stated high level requirements
- Assume e2e responsibility for data/records management topic allocated
- Business Analysis of current archive data, requirements for data cleaning, data enrichment and data mapping requirements: Aim to prepare for records management data migration
- Involve stakeholders (primarily records management dept.) in an agile design process with client's data protection and data organizational functions, regional Compliance Functions ensuring local regulatory and compliance nuances are considered in new data model designs
- Support product development approval in SCRUM sprints and final approval in Release Train Testing (=UAT); Support or assume (Agile) Product Owner Role
- Support innovation of cost effective and regulatory compliant records management services and data quality management processes on a global scale; including support of process design and Target Operating Model creation
- Leading other BRM BAs, specialists from Credit Suisse and 3rd party implementation partner and supporting the data analysis, data modelling activities and conceptual data migration preparation
- Over 10 year of business analysis or project management experience
- Background in designing Archiving solutions or in general, large scale data or regulatory driven implementation project management / senior BA experience is preferred.
- Strong track record with over 5 years of data analysis or data management experience
- Strategic and Innovative thinking
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Business process modelling experience is a pls
- Preferably experience in records management and Project Management
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Sophia Biafora on +41 44 229 99 40.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch or visit my personal page and connect to me on LinkedIn.