Data Analyst - DB / Tables / SQL (5042)
You will work in a new regulatory implementation project which covers new accounting IFRS and US-GAAP standards.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Data Analyst preferably with banking and accounting experience in Switzerland
- Excellent experience with database, tables, SQL Queries and database query tools
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Access combined with great Excel Skills, such as usage of Pivot Tables or Data Table Analysis
- Strong knowledge ot Defect Management and testing tools
- Fluent English skills
- A close collaboration with IT and the business to assure an internal banking system is working as designed
- The opportunity to work directly with the business to resolve day to day issues that arise and communicate data quality resolution.
- A challenging role to build utility tools that help the business with data quality issues and improves business as usual activities.
- Hands on involvement in analysis and answering of adhoc queries.
- The opportunity to assist in project development work which will simplify and improve internal customer needs.
- Supporting the Business with daily reporting activates and issue resolution.
Are you ready for a new challenge and available in February in Zurich? We look forward to receiving your application in MS-Word on email@example.com. For any questions, please contact us: +41 44 485 44 99.