See job description for details
- A challenging and interesting role within "Digital Transformation & Product Labs" or "DTPL" which is a high profile shared function between Compliance and Risk driving the transformation of front to back processes and delivering on a common data platform with advanced analytics, case management, self-service digital assistance, negative news and robotics capabilities
- You join a specialized and highly motivated team of legal, regulatory and data privacy specialists.
- In this role you will be a critical player to achieve our mission to ensure that all data sourced into DTPL platforms, applications and products is transferred in compliance with applicable laws, Credit Suisse policies and client contractual arrangements
- In this global program you will be responsible in consultation with the General Counsel division, to challenge and assess legal, data and regulatory requirements from international offices to ensure they are aligned to a legitimate risk management benefit with required sponsorship
- You will prepare and present project related statements in front of internal and external auditors, regulators and the bank's General Counsel Division in various business locations
- You will be a primary point of contact for all data privacy and regulatory risk questions related to data sourcing. You will evaluate data protection questions and agreements (e.g. on data delivery) that apply to international data transfers, processing and access whilst capturing decisions from key partners in the bank; You will work closely with the DPO on data quality and governance issues
- You will work with senior management to design and document controls and monitoring designed to give assurance that all data sourced into DTPL platforms is aligned with CS policies and applicable laws; You will design and implement a compliance training program for colleagues involved in data sourcing
- Through efficient collaboration with numerous partners you get the chance to broaden your strong and balanced network across and outside of the bank
- Have you gathered a minimum of 6 years of relevant working experience in a bank, financial institution or consultancy on cross-border legal topics? Knowledge of or an interest in new technologies and Legal skills would be viewed favorably
- With your deep understanding of the functions of an international bank are you able to come up with creative and effective business solutions and present in front of Senior Management
- You are a committed team member with the dedication to deliver high quality work within a short timeframe
- You are able to communicate efficiently and in ways appropriate to those being addressed in the interest of building up and maintaining a balanced professional network
- You work well within a culturally diverse organization across geographies and value partnership
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English are required. Additional languages are a plus
Ms. K. Hardt would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply via our Career Portal.