Custody Account Manager
Do you like to help clients in solving their transactional inquiries related to their custody relationship with UBS Switzerland AG? Do you consider communication in written and verbal form as one of the key elements of a successful client relationship?
We are looking for someone like that to:
- act as a single point of contact for clients and their asset managers
- support our clients and their asset managers with their operational questions
- ensure query resolution till completion
Custody Client Servicing at UBS Group Operations provides operational advice and support to its clients in the area of custody, securities processing and safekeeping.
Our clients come from the segments Corporate and Institutional Clients (CIC), Financial Institutions (FI), Global Family Offices (GFO), Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) and Financial Intermediaries (FIM).
Our team functions as a single point of contact for clients and their asset managers for the day-to-day business.
Your experience and skills
- a higher education degree or business/banking apprenticeship
- continuing education with multi-year experience on whole life cycle of securities and custody
- knowledge in processing of financial products (e.g. FX, Derivatives, Funds)
- experience in dealing with external and internal stakeholders
- written and verbal communication skills in English. German, French or Italian
- experienced in the areas of project management and organisation
- highly responsible and reliable
- excellent on PC literacy (Microsoft Office suite: PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Visio, etc)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.