See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- A meaningful and dynamic private banking credit risk role within the International Wealth Management Division (IWM) based in Zurich
- Close collaboration and interaction with cross-functional teams and internal business partners such as Relationship Managers, Operations, Sales and Trading, Legal and Compliance
- Assessment of collateralized (Lombard) transactions in the High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI) segment of the International Wealth Management Division
- Credit analysis to include the full range of risk assessment such as exposure, collateral (e.g. risk concentrations across all asset classes and derivatives) and transactions featuring non-standard counterparty types or bespoke credit structures along with Legal, Cross-Border and Reputational Risk considerations
- Independent management and monitoring of a portfolio of HNWI offshore clients of a dedicated Private Banking Business Area
- Credit decision authority or, as required, the preparation of credit requests to Senior Credit Management
- Active involvement in wide array of risk-related projects and New Business Initiatives
- An international career and attractive possibilities for professional development
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- You hold a Master's or Bachelor's degree in Economic Science or Banking & Finance. CFA, FRM or GARP qualifications would be beneficial
- At least 3+ years of working in Credit Risk Management of Lombard Lending or Corporate Banking including derivative knowledge paired with enthusiasm for international Finance- and Economic developments and strong interest in capital and stock markets
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills and are proficient in English. German or any other language skills (e.g. Spanish) would be an advantage
- Distinctive analytical skills matched with confident communication skills interacting with demanding business partners
- High level of motivation and ability to work autonomously combined with a strong service delivery attitude
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application
Mr. M. Payer (HLOF 44) would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career-portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.