Credit Portfolio Manager
- Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? It is your chance to become part of a highly motivated and dynamic Credit Portfolio Management team in Credit Risk Management of International Wealth Management. Credit business is a key growth driver in International Wealth Management and covers a wide range of products (e.g. Lombard, Real Estate Financing, Corporate Financing, Aircraft/Ship Financing, etc.) in several regions (Europe, Middle East, LATAM, etc.).
- An exciting and challenging Assistant Vice President position that reports into the Divisional Head of Credit Portfolio Management is awaiting you
- You will support the management, development and regular review of the Divisional Credit Risk Appetite Framework (CRAF) and its risk controls, close collaboration with Global Credit Risk Portfolio Management in regards to the global CRAF and its risk controls
- You will liaise with supporting functions to get data required to deliver effective portfolio management, use data sourcing and analysis techniques to assess the portfolio composition and investigate key risks
- Support the Divisional Head of Credit Risk Portfolio Management in regards to regulatory or internal/external auditor queries and delivery of regulatory or audit remediation
- You possess a University degree in finance or quantitative discipline
- You have at 2-3 years' experience in credit risk management, preferably in credit portfolio management (including credit stress testing, concentration risk management and development of risk appetite framework) or as a credit officer
- You are a dedicated problem-solver with high analytical skills
- Within our team you can apply your deep understanding and deep knowledge of complexities within the credit portfolio and the impact of data sourcing and exposure calculations
- Independent and systematic working style, high degree of flexibility, hands-on approach and high drive for innovation and changes
- We want you to contribute your strong interpersonal skills to our team and to build up effective relationships across all divisions within Credit Suisse
- Excellent skills in MS-Office, particularly Excel and handling of large data; basic coding skills in at least one programming language is an asset
- Extraordinary written and communication skills in English, German skills are a plus
Ms. Stefanie Cappelletta would be happy to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.