See job description for details
- The chance to become part of a new and dynamic Credit Portfolio Management team in Credit Risk Management of International Wealth Management. Credit business is a key growth driver in International Wealth Management and covers a wide range of products (e.g. Lombard, Real Estate Financing, Corporate Financing, Aircraft/Ship Financing, etc.) in several regions (Europe, Middle East, LATAM, etc.).
- An exciting and meaningful senior position with strong direct interaction with the Divisional Head of Credit Portfolio Management.
- Based on data and reports on the credit portfolio provided to you, you will:
- analyze the development of the portfolio and provide your analysis to Senior Management, Risk Management Committee, regulator, external auditor, Investor Relations and other business partners
- brief the Chief Credit Officer IWM for business partners discussions regarding the credit portfolio
- contribute to presentations on credit portfolio aspects for e.g., the Board of Directors, regulators and rating agencies
- review calculations for credit impairment provisions
- validate data and reports you receive and suggest improvement potentials
- Commit as subject matter expert to projects e.g., related to reporting infrastructure or impairment accounting (US GAAP CECL)
- This role offers you a high exposure to senior management and detailed insight into the credit businesses
- University degree in finance, banking or business administration
- Experience in credit risk management, preferably in credit portfolio management or as a credit officer
- Analytical skills, ability to understand complexities within the credit portfolio and the impact of data sourcing and exposure calculations
- Independent and systematic working style, high degree of flexibility, persistent, hands-on approach and high drive for innovation and changes
- Very good writing skills and strong communication skills with senior management in English, German skills would be a plus
- Are you a dedicated problem solver with a hands-on mentality and display flexibility, discretion and a high level of reliability?
- Solid Microsoft Office skills (especially Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel)
Mr. M. Payer (HLOF 44) would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career-portal.