See job description for details
- A Meaningful and dynamic private banking credit risk role within the International Wealth Management Division (IWM) based in Zurich
- Close collaboration and interaction with cross-functional teams and internal business partners such as Relationship Managers, Operations, Sales and Trading, Legal and Compliance
- Assessment of collateralized (Lombard) transactions in the HNWI segment of the International Wealth Management Division
- Credit analysis to include the full range of risk assessment such as exposure, collateral (e.g. risk concentrations across all asset classes and derivatives) and transactions featuring non-standard counterparty types or bespoke credit structures along with Legal, Cross-Border and Reputational Risk considerations
- Independent management and monitoring of a portfolio of HNWI offshore clients of a dedicated Private Banking Market Area
- Credit decision authority or, as required, the preparation of credit requests to Senior Credit Management
- Active involvement in wide array of risk-related projects and New Business Initiatives
- An international career and attractive possibilities for professional development
- You hold a Master's or Bachelor's degree in Economic Science or Banking & Finance. CFA, FRM or GARP qualifications would be beneficial
- At least 3+ years of working in Credit Risk Management of Lombard Lending or Corporate Banking including derivative knowledge paired with enthusiasm for international Finance- and Economic developments and strong interest in capital and stock markets
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills and are fluent in English. German or any other language skills (e.g. Spanish) would be an advantage
- Distinctive analytical skills matched with confident communication skills interacting with demanding internal business partners
- You are a dedicated problem solver and you are happy to take initiative to improve.
Mr. M. Payer would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply via our career-portal.