See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- An exciting and meaningful position in the newly established Country Risk Management team within the Group Chief Compliance and Risk Officer function
- Take ownership to ensure the Groups overall oversight and pro-active management of Country risks - across all risk stripes (Credit, Market, Compliance, Financial Crime, NFRM etc.) and different departments of the bank
- Integration into the Global Credit Portfolio Management team from an organizational perspective with day-to-day responsibilities extending far beyond credit risk management only
- The chance to contribute to the analysis and assessment of all forms of Country Risk that the firm faces in the execution of its business strategy; bringing together insights across risk type, contributing to assessments and risk appetite framework development
- An opportunity to conduct country risk deep dives - understanding the business profile and risks in specific countries and regions - and working on qualitative and quantitative assessments of country risk, sovereign profiles and strategic opportunities
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment providing the opportunity to learn and develop understanding across a broad range of topics as well as to gain insights into risk exposures arising from private banking and investment banking products
- Opportunities to interact with a broad set of partners on senior level in a highly international context
- Be part of a forward-thinking team whose passion and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment; come and join our dynamic team!
- Completed university degree with 5+ years of relevant financial industry experience - potentially in country analysis, sovereign rating, or global economist functions; a background in macroeconomics is a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
- Executive writing skills and ability to produce PowerPoint presentations and analysis - bringing together core messages from the broader analysis and research to deliver insight to management
- Ability to explain complex concepts in an accessible way and with focus on aspects most relevant to the specific audience
- Proven ability to engage a larger group of people across departments and locations and lead to results and positive outcomes
- Are you looking for an exciting new challenge and would describe yourself as an empathetic and positive personality with a solution oriented ability and can-do attitude? Are you a motivated and dedicated person, passionate about teamwork and who loves to balance multiple meaningful priorities and assignments? Then you would be the perfect fit for our team!
Ms. S. Eugster would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.