Content & Communication Specialist, Digital Investing
At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions.
As one of our three client units, Digital Investing ties together all our digital services for private clients. Our goal is to empower people financially by making exclusive investment products and services available to a broad client base. In a digital investing landscape with an increasing number of robo-only investment solutions we combine Vontobel's longstanding investment expertise with cutting-edge technology and human elements to create exclusive wealth opportunities for private investors.
For our Digital Investing unit - with particular focus on a new app-based investment platform - we are looking for a creative, highly motivated personality to support our Zurich based team in establishing Vontobel as a leader in digital investing in the swiss market.
What you bring:
- Develop ideas and create content reaching from magazine-style articles on aspirational topics to educational and authority content on relevant key topics
- Create, update and develop marketing messaging and material such as:
- In-app content
- Landing pages & campaign elements
- Blog articles
- Video storyboards
- Content for online mailings
- Social media posts (where applicable)
- Support the launch of our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn), provide content in the early stages and adjust existing content to fit social media
- Coordinate translations (with agencies) as required
- University degree or equivalent form of education in marketing, media, journalism, communications, or business
- 3+ years' experience in a relevant editorial role, preferably as a copywriter, content creator in financial services, fintech, financial journalism or wealth management
- Very good storytelling skills in German (native speaker) and in English (C2 level) and the ability to write, edit and proofread high-quality written content, French is a plus
- Solid understanding of economics, preferably with some knowledge on investment topics; familiarity with new trends in the finance industry is a plus
- Talent for translating complex issues into simple, inspiring language
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail, and a focus on delivering results
- Affinity to digital marketing tools and data & analytics
- Hands-on, entrepreneurial spirit; solution- and service-oriented critical thinking skills
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form .