Consultant (w/m) EMEIA Financial Services Strategy in Zurich
We are looking for graduates to join our Financial Services Strategy Consulting practice in Zurich EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets andWe are looking for graduates to join our Financial Services Strategy Consulting practice in Zurich
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Our Financial Services Organization is the only Big 4 firm with functional and cross-country specialization in the financial services sector, we offer our customers all over the world seamless, consistent and high quality services.
EY’s Financial Services Strategy Consulting is a new fast-growing practice, extending the firm’s consulting services to C-level clients in strategic assignments. It is embedded in our Advisory business, offering a broad range of functional and cross-country services dedicated to providing high-value and trusted advice to clients.
Task that you promote
- Structure and analyse complex business problems
- Perform primary and secondary research
- Build financial models for impact evaluation
- Communicate and present solutions to both internal and external stakeholders
- Actively participate in project acquisitions and publications
- Contribute to team and community building
Your profile to succeed together
- Master’s degree or PhD in Banking, Finance, Management, Economics or Sciences
- First experience in financial services and/or consulting at leading institutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Articulate and crisp communication style
- Entrepreneurial and output focused mind-set
- Fluency in English and any other Swiss national language
More opportunities for your development
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
Elena Elsener is looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: ZUR000VW. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications will be considered.