Consultant / Senior Consultant Risk Governance, Operational Risk Management and Internal Controls / EMEIA Financial
Risk Governance, Operational Risk Management, Internal ControlsWe are looking for a Experienced Consultant / Senior Consultant Risk Governance, Operational Risk Management and Internal Controls / EMEIA Financial Services
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
For our Financial Services Risk Management Team, we are looking for an experienced, motivated and highly committed Senior Consultant with several years of professional working experience in the Financial Services environment, with focus on Risk Governance, Operational Risk Management and Internal Controls.
As a Senior Consultant you will actively support our national and international Financial Services clients with the execution of Risk Governance, Operational Risk and Internal Control projects, with topics such as Risk Management framework reviews, design and operating effectiveness assessments and advisory assignments.
Task that you promote
- Lead workstreams in identifying relevant topics/issues as well as elaborating pragmatic solutions
- Actively encourage team members to contribute ideas and identify opportunities
- Deliver a thorough knowledge of operational risk and internal control requirements in the Financial Services industry and apply it to client situations
- Prepare reporting and deliverables for client executives
- Work and grow in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment including both, national and international clients
- Be a positive messenger and representative of the firm
- University degree in Economics (or equivalent)
- Over 2 years of relevant experience in Risk Governance/Operational Risk/Internal Controls/Audit in the Financial Services industry and/or consulting/Big4 environment
- Sound knowledge in Swiss and/or International related Financial Services regulatory requirements, demonstrate knowledge and understanding of Risk Governance/Operational Risk/Internal Control techniques
- Analytical skills to critically verify aspects and challenge documentation with an independent mind-set
- IT affinity (please make a sentence reg. IT skills)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Above the average commitment and willingness to “move things ahead”
- Working knowledge of both English and German, French is a plus
More opportunities for your development
We offer you to join the largest team of qualitative risk management professionals in Switzerland. You will be working in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
Katja Hassler is looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: ZUR00156. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.GSA@ey.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications will be considered