In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 300,000 people – providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a
In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 300,000 people – providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly drive our clients into the future.
As the only one of the Big 4 with a specialist cross-border practice dedicated to the Financial Services Sector, we offer our clients seamless, consistent and high-quality services around the globe.
Our Consulting business offers a broad range of functional and cross-country services dedicated to providing high-value and trusted advice to clients, with a specific focus on business transformation programs in the Financial Services industry.
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
Engage with our Financial Services clients in developing their IT, digital and innovation agenda, and support them on their Technology Transformation journey:
- Understanding clients’ business directions and aligning IT Strategies accordingly
- Understanding new trends technologies (Cloud, Data Analytics, ML & AI, DevOps, Agile etc.) and validating their impact on the market, our clients and their current and future business models
- Enabling business transformation driven by technology and agile methodologies
- Managing technology-enabled projects and planning of resources, activities and work products
- Supporting IT cost optimization projects
- Supporting Assessment-, Design- and IT Implementation projects
- Structuring and analyzing data, deriving insights and proposing actions
- Communicating and presenting deliverables to our clients
- Collaborating in highly dynamic and cross-functional teams
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- A passion for Information Technologies, Digital Innovation and Financial Services
- A degree in Information Management (“Wirtschaftsinformatik”), Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration with a strong technology affinity, or equivalent
- Fluency in German and English
- First working experience in consulting, an IT environment in Financial Services (Banking & Capital Markets, Wealth & Asset Management, or insurance
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to structure and analyze problems in a systematic and organized way
- The ability to break down and structure complex matters and communicate them effectively to senior stakeholders
- An open-minded motivated personality willing to work in teams
- An entrepreneurial mentality with the willingness to drive and own solutions
- Can-do mindset, with a focus on high performance standards and ability to work in a focused and independent manner
Stick to your plans and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
Constant personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
Your ambition is as bold as ours. As part of our high-performing teams, you’ll build the tech skillsets and growth mindsets to become the leader you want to be. The leader the world needs. Harness our scale, our tech, our teams and our culture to realize your potential. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Make the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: ZUR001AO. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.