Consultant/Senior Consultant, Financial Services Risk & Regulation - Risk Advisory, Zurich (80-100%)
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312'000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast! Grow your career with us! Our Financial Services Transformation team is looking for you!
Our FS Transformation team is part of our Deloitte Risk Advisory business and is responsible for advising the top management of leading international clients in the financial services industry (e.g. Retail/ Private/ Investment banking, Insurance, Financial Market Infrastructure, Regulators and National Banks). We advise our clients in strategy, operation model improvement, technologies and digital innovation as well as in y, operational, financial, regulatory and business process risks. FS Transformation drives concepts, and ensures implementation of the solutions for our clients within the context of amongst others Front-to-Back optimization (e.g. credit and lending processes, digital and mobile banking, robotic process automation, Artificial Intelligence), Risk and Compliance transformation (e.g. enterprise risk management, KYC / AML, Financial Crime), or regulatory requirements (e.g. Basel III, Solvency II, MIFID II/ MIFIR, "Too Big to Fail" and Central Banking). What you can expect from us
- You will be offered a dynamic and challenging role in a fast growing company and in one of the biggest Financial Services professional firms worldwide
- You will be integrated into a project team from the beginning to engage directly with our client staff to build effective relationships and learn from experts, from strategy consultants, data scientists to app developers
- You will help our clients identify, analyse and solve challenging issues in the area of risk and capital management, develop business strategies and help transform their businesses including digital transformation
- You will be challenged and we invest in you to build knowledge, experience and the necessary communication skills to deliver services of outstanding quality to our clients
- You will develop cohesive conclusions and participate in the report writing, analysis and presentation of results to clients
- You will support our senior management in developing and winning new business, including assisting with proposal development
- You will contribute to building the Deloitte brand in our core service offerings, including participating in industry forums, thought leadership and internal events
- You will join a motivated and multicultural team at our office in Zurich for projects in Switzerland and potentially abroad
To be the right fit for this position, you should have:
Any questions? Get in touch.
- A Bachelor's or ideally a Master's degree in the fields of science (e.g. engineering, mathematics, physics, etc.) or business administration (finance, economics, strategy, etc.) with excellent academic record
- Previous experience with e.g. consulting firms, financial services institutions, or FinTechs / RegTechs is an advantage
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively as part of a team
- A structured, result-driven attitude with an entrepreneurial, creative mind-set
- Ability to communicated complex topics effectively in writing as well as presentations
- Strong command of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent English and German skills both written and orally. Any further languages would be an advantage
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal by clicking on the apply button .
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca Hodge at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.