See job description for details
- The opportunity to be part of a specialized and highly motivated team within the Compliance department of Credit Suisse (Switzerland) Ltd. / Swiss Universal Bank division
- Your primary focus will be to assess critical clients and/or special transactions from a Compliance and holistic Reputational Risk perspective and you will lead all aspects of book of work management including the reporting of critical cases to head of Compliance Switzerland
- Jointly with other Compliance functions you will establish consolidated case assessments and feed them back to the Bank's Reputational Risk function as well as the specific business unit. Where applicable, you will agree on and formulate necessary risk mitigating actions in close collaboration with other Compliance functions and the business
- You will support the production and further evolution of the monthly Compliance risk reports at divisional and individual business unit level
- On an ad-hoc basis, you will participate in projects related to the design and implementation of state-of-the-art solutions to handle Compliance risks
- Your expertise allows you to provide direction to business partners in other control functions as well as the business
- At least 3 years of experience in a control function (1st, 2nd or 3rd line of defence) typically dealing with Compliance risks, ideally also paired with experience in a client facing function within a banking organization
- You have sound analytical and process assessment skills with a profound understanding of Compliance risks
- You are able to quickly understand and analyse client and/or transaction related information as well as data from a Compliance perspective and derive solutions how the effectiveness of control processes can be measured
- You have strong negotiation and coordination skills as well as very good communication skills to ensure effective and seamless collaboration with business partners
- As a problem solver with a positive, empathetic personality and can-do attitude you love to prioritize multiple challenging priorities and assignments at the same time
- You have a critical and questioning attitude and do not hesitate to question existing processes or past outcomes
- Proficient English and German language skills are required
Ms. M. Wiendlocha would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via career portal.