See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- A challenging role identifying trends and risks for the global US CB and Client Tax Compliance Programs and reporting them to the Bank's senior management
- You take responsibility for scoping and developing the reporting criteria of several metrics, automating the preparation processes, writing commentary explanations and issuing final metric decks to Business and other stakeholders
- With your team, you prepare global US CB and Client Tax Compliance relevant metrics covering Credit Suisse's various global private banking business locations, and investment banking locations, in order to ensure compliance with regulatory obligations, firm policy, control procedures and best practices related to US cross border and FATCA/AEI matters
- Additionally, you spearhead the development of business and compliance controls related to the US cross border policy in Switzerland and you support these efforts in the bank's other international locations
- You communicate identified trends clearly and succinctly to senior management in Compliance, Legal, Business, both in Switzerland and in international locations, as applicable
- Through close collaboration with the business and local Compliance officers you get the chance to build up a bank-wide professional network
- You bring at least 3 years of relevant working experience in Compliance, Finance, Regulatory, Audit, or Consulting / Advisory experience, ideally gathered within a bank or financial services / consulting firm
- Understanding and experience of VBA coding would be a distinct benefit
- It would be a distinct benefit if you have experience in US cross border, general cross border, FATCA/AEI or client tax compliance matters
- You communicate in English on a business proficiency level; German is highly desired; other languages (particularly French, Italian or Spanish) would be an asset.
- You have strong analytical skills with focus on vigilance and critical issues and a keen understanding of identifying risks
- You like to contribute to the team's success by providing high quality deliverables within the given timeframe
Ms. R. Zimmermann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.