See job description for details
- A challenging role conducting Compliance Reviews for the global US Legal & Compliance and FATCA/AEI Compliance Programs
- With your team you test Credit Suisse's various global private banking business locations in order to ensure compliance with regulatory obligations, firm policy, control procedures and standard methodologies related to US cross border and FATCA/AEI matters
- You take responsibility for scoping and determining the methodology of the reviews, performing the onsite reviews, identifying potential issues, negotiating action items with the Business and other business partners and writing and issuing final reports
- Additionally, you spearhead the development of business and compliance controls related to the US cross border policy in Switzerland and you support these efforts in the bank's other international offices
- You take on responsibility for identifying as well as tracking issues to ensure that they are closed out in a timely and effective manner in order to mitigate risk
- You communicate review results clearly and succinctly to senior management in Compliance, Legal, Business, both in Switzerland and in international offices, as applicable
- Through close collaboration with the business and local Compliance officers you get the chance to create up a bankwide professional network
- A university degree in an area related to Law, Finance, Compliance, or an equivalent education
- You bring at least 3 years of relevant working experience in Compliance, Regulatory, Audit, or Consulting / Advisory experience within a bank, law firm or financial services / consulting firm
- It would be a distinct benefit if you have experience in compliance testing and/or in US cross border, general cross border, FATCA/AEI or client tax compliance matters
- You communicate in English on a business proficiency level; German is highly desired; other languages (particularly French, Italian or Spanish) would be an asset.
- You have strong analytical skills with focus on vigilance and critical issues and a keen understanding of identifying risks
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive, empathetic personality and can-do attitude who shows flexibility and is open to changes
- You like to contribute to the team's success with your positive personality and by providing high quality deliverables within the given timeframe
Ms. M. Wiendlocha would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.