See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- An exciting and challenging role within the Compliance team of Compliance Operations of the IWM division in Zürich
- Performing independent Know-Your-Client (KYC) evaluations on relationships of a wide risk range - from low/medium to high and very high
- A role intended to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements, and the internal standards of Credit Suisse
- End-to-end ownership of tasks under your remit: Corroboration and investigation, documentation and presentation of cases under your remit, including tracking of remedial actions
- Collaboration with various business partners across divisions
- Inclusion into a fast paced, international, multi-lingual and highly skilled team
- Opportunity to develop Compliance skills and to build up a broad network within an international environment
- Be part of a forward-thinking, highly committed team whose passion and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment as well as growth opportunities
- A University degree in Law, Business Administration, Finance, Compliance, Political Science, International Relations or equivalent
- 1-5 years of experience in project/process management and Compliance or Business Risk Management
- A positive personality with a keen appreciation for the importance of Compliance, risk topics and of international political developments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; proficient in either Spanish, Arabic or Russian/Ukrainian
- Good MS Office skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as the ability to perform detailed investigations and communicate your findings in writing and in presentation
- You are a dedicated teammate while also being able to work independently; Strong motivation and flexibility with a constructive, positive attitude
- Are you passionate about succeeding and working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment?
Ms. J. Zimmermann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.