See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- A challenging role as Compliance Officer in the Financial Crime Compliance Surveillance Unit in Switzerland to support the dedicated Global FCC Surveillance Execution Team
- Develop and maintain globally applicable Surveillance Policies, Guidelines, etc. by taking into consideration regional requirements
- Improve existing work and review procedures ensuring operational efficiency
- Alignment with internal SMEs and business partners on new content or changes
- Ensure accurate audit trail and monitoring of accuracy of all relevant documents
- Act as pro-active and responsive partner to all teams within Global FCC Surveillance you are responsible for providing support and guidance whenever required
- Participation in Transaction Surveillance Projects, when required
- We are open for flexible working options
- A university degree in a Finance related area (e.g. economic law) or alternatively an apprenticeship with further education (Certificate/Diploma in AML or Financial Crime Compliance is desired but not essential)
- You have a minimum of 4 years' experience within the financial industry, ideally in the area of Financial Crime Compliance, Business Risk Management or Audit
- Methodological experience in project work and/or management support, preferably in banking is a plus
- Business proficiency in German and English skills
- You possess a deep knowledge of standard MS Office products; knowledge of the CS internal tools is a plus
- You are a motivated and dedicated person, passionate about teamwork and working in a fast-paced environment
- Are you looking for an exciting new challenge and would describe yourself as an open, flexible, empathetic and positive personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills? Then you would be the perfect fit!
Ms. K. Hardt would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.