Compliance Officer Sanctions Desk / Russia
Role: Compliance Officer Sanctions Desk / Russia
Modis is searching for a Compliance Officer Sanctions Desk / Russia for one of our clients. Your Responsibilities:
- Perform global searches in relation with Sanction List updates and support the daily business in particular third party Banks enquiries.
- Provide and establish feedback and input to sanctions relevant procedures and other related issues.
- Provide advice and guidance from a sanction point of view on financial instruments.
- Act as centre of competence for adherence to international sanctions and embargos and for sanctions issues for the bank.
- Review real-time sanctions filtering tasks (Second Level) such as processing and checking matches in messages which have been genereated by the Banks electronic payment screening system.
- Assessments of customer relations with possible nexus to sanctioned persons or countries.
- 2-5 years working experience in Private Banking
- Master's degree in business administration / law
- Knowledge of Central & Eastern Europe, Russia
- Knowledge of the Swiss regulatory environment and client documentation standards
- Fluents in English, Russia and/or Urkainian
- Good knowledge of MS Office and IT
- Strong sense of discretion and integrity