See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- An exciting and meaningful role as Compliance Officer in the Know Your Clients (KYC) Onboarding Team in Zurich covering Middle East, Africa and Turkey
- In this dynamic position you take over the responsibility for conducting KYC reviews and Due Diligence, contributing in the decision making process of on-boarding new clients within different risk categories
- Review of client data and related transactions from a compliance perspective by evaluating KYC accuracy, completeness and plausibility
- You identify and assess potential reputational and money laundering related risks, and summarize the risks identified in the form of remediation measures to be implemented by Client Facing Employees
- As a key person in a fast-paced team you are drafting risk assessments and you provide advice on Compliance topics to Client Facing Employees
- Collaboration with other control functions (e.g. First Line of Defense Support, other Compliance functions)
- The chance to create a bank-wide network by collaborating closely with various partners across divisions in a diverse environment
- A University degree in Law, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Compliance, Political Science, International Relations
- At least 1 year of experience in Audit and/or Compliance and/or Business Risk Management and/or as (Assistant) Relationship Manager
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and the ability to summarize findings in a concise and clear manner
- Proficient in Arabic and/or Turkish or proven professional experience on African market are a must
- Knowledge of and/or experience in working with FATF Recommendations (Anti-Money Laundering, Countering Terrorism Financing) and CDB rules is beneficial
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills as well as a high level of flexibility and adaptability to changes
- Are you a positive, forward-thinking personality with a can-do attitude who has a dedicated interest towards Compliance and Risk topics as well as international political developments? Then you would be the perfect match!
Ms. J. Zimmermann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.