See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- A meaningful role in our Compliance Life & Pension team in Zurich as an experienced Compliance Officer for the life insurance and insurance broker companies of Credit Suisse, with a particular focus on Credit Suisse Life & Pensions AG, and for specific life insurance related topics.
- You will maintain and further develop the Internal Control System according to Solvency II regime and perform the yearly operation of the Internal Control System to assure its effectiveness and appropriateness towards senior management.
- You will be responsible for the performance of control activities in the field of prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorism financing like assuring adherence to due diligence standards at client onboarding, ongoing monitoring of existing relationships such as for example transaction monitoring and customer data reconciliation, spot checks at offboarding of clients as well as verification of the adherence to the imposed sanctions against entities and individuals
- Being part of our specialized team you will conduct investigations in case of incidents, including related reporting and (if required) filing the suspicious activity reports to the Financial Intelligence Unit
- Maintenance of a framework of policies and procedures in close collaboration with the business and the Compliance function of the Group; in this context, you will regularly assess whether existing policies and directives are up-to date and reflect the effective operation / procedure. You will assess and report on adherence of the business to the pertinent directives
- The chance to further develop the monitoring mechanism for selected legislations affecting our entities, including performance of the impact analysis for the business
- You will have the opportunity to further improve the existing Compliance knowledge base (Portal), including the development of specific training sessions
- Advising on Compliance related topics and queries on the day-to-day business, respectively on ad-hoc requests; in close interaction with Compliance colleagues and senior business management
- As a member of our passionate team, you will actively collaborate in different projects, where you are requested to autonomously analyze problems, develop concepts and implement the relevant project targets
- A university degree (or similar) preferably in an area related to Business Administration or Law
- Several years of experience in working within the insurance industry (preferably in life insurance) with Compliance or operational risk management or Internal Audit know-how.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English; Italian and French are additional assets
- Proficient IT skills
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive, empathetic personality and can-do attitude who loves to prioritize multiple exciting assignments and has a diligent behave for key partners
- Ability and willingness to work in ad-hoc organization and project teams, with an independent and goal-oriented approach
- You have a forward-thinking, flexible and communicative personality with perseverance and the capacity to work under pressure
- Willingness to travel
- Are you team-minded and highly committed with the ability to interact with peers across international locations and at differing seniority?
Ms. J. Zimmermann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.