Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search focus on offering 360° search solutions across the globe for our prestigious client base. With our competitive coverage of Banks, Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Hedge Funds, Producers, Trading Houses, Brokerages, FinTechs and more; Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search are working with an international corporate and investment bank looking to acquire a Trade Finance Specialist to join its team in Zurich.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Identify trading opportunities through market screening, followed by actively managing FICC books and products (FX, rates, commodities etc.), pricing and advising.
- Maintain relationships with counterparties, operators, clients, liquidity providers and agents to ensure execution of commodity financing transactions pre and post trade hours then monitor trading activities during the trading hours.
- Initiate and manage signing of relevant trading documentation with liquidity providers or clients.
- Carry out new transactions for internal approvals, presentation on bank’s committees and assist develop quantitative tools reporting, internal booking and market analysis
- Develop and communicate with potential customers, providing liquidity and seamless execution to clients seeking access to global capital markets for funding products, fixed income, FX/IR derivatives, currencies and commodities.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 2 – 5 years’ experience as a commodity/FX trade finance analyst or specialist.
- Strong Communication skills, strong English verbal and written skills is essential, fluency in German or Russian is advantageous.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- Knowledge of trade finance tools and documentation.Located in Zurich, or willing to relocate to Zurich (EU Passport or valid work permit).
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.