Cloud Security & IAM Engineer / Ingenieur
As the leading supplier to our client, one of the most instantly recognizable brands in the banking sector worldwide, Swisslinx are looking for a motivated Cloud Security Engineer with solid cloud experience alongside knowledge of IAM and automation.
This is a rolling 12 month contract with a strong chance of extension and a start date in Janaury-February.
As the successful candidate you will join a global organization responsible for Enterprise Security Services, primarily focusing on Identity and Access Management, Identity protection, Zero-trust and process automation.
Overview of the role:
• You will contribute on strategic global projects where deep technical knowledge and core infrastructure and development skills are required.
• You will be responsible for technical design, testing, implementation and documentation of Cloud Security Services focused around the Microsoft Identity Platform.
• You will work closely with key stakeholders to help build out a well-defined operational model.
This is very much a technical hands-on role where prior development/scripting experience. Your responsibilities will be:
• Design, deliver, maintain and deploy security baselines and automation solutions for Azure hybrid cloud identity platform.
• Stay current on current and future cloud security technology trends, influencing and contributing to the overall IAM cloud security architectural roadmap.
• Design and deliver Azure B2B solutions including SaaS integration, partner federation (SAML, OIDC), related tenant security and entitlement management controls.
• To represent IAM in supporting M365 and general application cloud adoption in Azure.
• Design, deliver, and maintain identity provisioning systems and automation processes - AADConnect/Microsoft Identity Manager along with some custom scripting / .NET development.
This is a technical hands-on role in a complex, security focused and challenging environment. The cloud journey is still evolving so the team must be quick to adapt and react on new threats and varying requirements.
As the successful applicant, you have a broad level of systems integration knowledge, an analytical and security focused mindset. You will possess the following skills and experience:
• 8+ years with solid technical expertise/background within Security / Identity and Access Management.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in enterprise scale cloud security environment.
• Hands-on experience in automation (development, scripting, terraform, Microsoft Identity Manager, AAD Connect).
• Strong knowledge of Cloud Security, specifically in the area of Azure and / or other cloud platforms (considered a plus).
• Strong knowledge of inter-organizational, cross platform hybrid architectures.
• Strong knowledge of Identity and Access Management, Modern authentication / SSO and authorization.
• Hands-on experience with Federation Services, API management, Identity and Access Management processes and associated tooling a strong plus.
• Hands-on experience with Active Directory or LDAP Services a strong plus
• Fluency in English
The following skills are nice to have:
• Azure security qualifications considered a plus
• A good overview of PKI and / or encryption
• AWS Control Tower experience is a plus
• Hands-on experience with Active Directory or LDAP Services a strong plus.
Please note due to COVID interviews would be conducted remotely, however the role is based 100% in Switzerland. The team is currently split between WFH and office right now. Post COVID occasional home office will be permitted 2-3 days a week.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work on one of our client's top initiatives using the latest technology? Then please send us your full CV.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA