Career Starter - ITS Platform Management—Risk Management - Global Markets
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. We highly prioritize investment in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together! Length:
18 months including 4-6 month rotation Workplace:
Zurich Academic qualification:
Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Preferably in Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics), an additional education degree (e.g., PhD, MBA, CFA) is a plus. Your Benefits: Training:
Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development. Rotation:
Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank. Opportunities for further development:
Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the after completing the Career Start program. We offer:
You Offer You offer:
- The chance to complement our team of highly motivated specialists in the dynamic ITS Platform Management team. Within International Trading Solutions (ITS), we are the central link between various internal business partners and the ITS technology department. Our team is the product manager of risk management systems, risk services, and legal document systems in ITS Fixed Income & Wealth Management Product (ITS FI WMP) space. Platform Management is a Front Office (FO) function and in this key role, your focus will be on risk management topics impacting the ITS division.
- Unique opportunity to collaborate closely with Trading, Market Risk Control, Finance, Credit Risk Management teams, IT and many in-flight regulatory change programs, where you will help define and execute the ITS FI WMP business strategy, as well as business architecture, specify business requirements and help manage technology developments.
- Join a forward-thinking team, a collaborative and exciting working environment where you get the opportunity to build internal network as well as learn new things. The scope of this role is extensive, FO calculated risk and Profit and Loss measures are consumed widely throughout the bank.
- Agile software development framework and contribute to business architecture development.
- You will develop an understanding of market and credit risk management in the derivatives and secured lending space as well as learning about client/counterparty portfolio risk management and RWA/capital calculations.
- You will work in the inclusive role as Subject Matter Expert on risk management topics including (but not limited to) Fundamental Review of Trading Book (FRTB), BCBS/IOSCO margin rules, IBOR Replacement, and risk system consolidation.
- Are you a dedicated problem solver who has distinct conceptual and strong communication skills? Do you want to work in a role where you can combine these skills to build up meaningful relationships? Then we are sure that you would be an excellent fit for our team.
- University degree with strong technical background.
- Experience with financial products, financial modelling and risk management would be highly beneficial.
- You are passionate about financial markets, business transformation, technology and trading.
- Programming skills would be a definite advantage.
- You are a highly focused and committed person who has excellent analytical skills and enjoy working with a strong attention to detail in a demanding environment.
- You are flexible, have a structured mindset and a strong sense of ownership in your work.
- You are fluent in English. German skills are an asset.
Ms. D. Fryzowicz would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
We are an equal opportunity, innovative employer. Welcoming diversity and openness gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.