Career Starter - ITS Platform Management—Risk Management - Global Markets
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. We highly prioritize investment in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together! Start date:
01 April 2020 or by arrangement Length:
18 months including 4-6 month rotation Workplace:
Zurich Academic qualification:
Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Preferably in Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics), an additional education degree (e.g., PhD, MBA, CFA) is a plus Your Benefits: Training:
Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development. Rotation:
Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank. Opportunities for further development:
Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the after completing the Career Start program. We offer:
- The rare chance to complement our team of highly motivated specialists in the dynamic ITS Platform Management team. Within International Trading Solutions (ITS), we are the central link between various internal business partners and the ITS technology department our team is the product manager of risk management systems, risk services, and legal document systems in ITS Fixed Income & Wealth Management Product (ITS FI WMP) space. Platform Management is a Front Office (FO) function and in this key role, your focus will be on risk management topics impacting the ITS division.
- Unique opportunity to collaborate closely with Trading, Market Risk Control, Finance, Credit Risk Management teams, IT and many in flight regulatory change programs, where you will help define and execute the ITS FI WMP business strategy, as well as business architecture, specify business requirements and help manage technology developments.
- Join a forward-thinking team, a collaborative and exciting working environment where you get the opportunity to build your internal network as well as learn new things. The scope of this role is extensive FO calculated risk and Profit and Loss measures are consumed widely throughout the bank.
- Agile software development framework and contribute to business architecture development.
- You will develop an understanding of market and credit risk management in the derivatives and secured lending space as well as learning about client/counterparty portfolio risk management and RWA/capital calculations.
- You will work in the inclusive role as Subject Matter Expert on risk management topics including (but not limited to) Fundamental Review of Trading Book (FRTB), BCBS/IOSCO margin rules, IBOR Replacement, and risk system consolidation.