Career Start - Strategy / Consulting / Project Management - Junior Business Project Manager for Growth Initiatives
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries.
It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together. Direct Banking - Credit Suisse (Schweiz) AG
In Switzerland, Credit Suisse operates as a universal bank via the dedicated division Swiss Universal Bank under the legal entity Credit Suisse (Schweiz) AG, which has the ambition of providing best-in-class solutions for private, corporate and institutional clients.
Within the Swiss Universal Bank division, Direct Banking is a new business area that focuses on retail and small business clients who mainly use core banking products. Our ambition is to provide service excellence to our clients, via a combination of digital offering and personal advice, as well as to substantially grow in market share in the segment of tech-savvy clients.
Within Direct Banking, the "Value Proposition & Innovation" team is responsible for developing the value proposition for our clients and to innovate our digital offering in order to acquire new clients and increase share of wallet on existing clients. In this context, we generate growth ideas, we define and drive innovation initiatives, from the conceptual phase to the implementation, in collaboration with the other business areas.
We offer excellent entry positions and career opportunities and we strongly focus on talent development. Length:
18 months including 4-6 month rotation Academic qualification:
Recently completed master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in business, finance, economics or engineering Your Benefits: Training:
Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development Rotation:
Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank Opportunities for further development:
Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the Direct Banking "Value Proposition & Innovation" department after completing the Career Start program We offer:
- You will be involved with exciting and meaningful banking topics in an industry-leading bank
- You will participate in multiple diverse projects initiated by Direct Banking management with a focus on the development of our business and digital offering
- You will take part and contribute in all project stages, including strategy definition, concept development and implementation and take responsibility for wide array of tasks
- You will get the chance to create your financial industry expertise and develop project management skills
- Further you will become a member of our ambitious team, whose pronounced team spirit, diverse profiles and business expertise of the team members guarantee an exciting working environment