Career Start - Communication & Campaign Specialist for Investment Solutions
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. We highly prioritize investment in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together! Workplace:
Zurich, Switzerland Length:
18 months including 4-6 month rotation Academic qualification:
Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in Finance, Business Administration or Marketing. Your Benefits: Training:
Interdisciplinary training as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development, track-specific training in the field of Product Management as a basis for further career progression Rotation:
Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank Opportunities for further development:
Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging, meaningful position in the Private Equity Group after completing the Career Start program We offer:
You Offer You offer:
- A unique opportunity to become a specialist of Credit Suisse's comprehensive investment product offering and the entire communications landscape around it.
- Insights into the entire investment process and the way investment products are promoted.
- The opportunity to support sales campaigns, product placements and communication to client-facing staff across the world. Support, manage and coordinate the planning and execution of various communication projects aimed at client-facing staff and end clients such as upgrading intranet or internet pages or designing social media campaigns.
- Team work across the entire value chain of investment product design and maintenance.
- The work with important senior partners including Management Committee members and portfolio managers of Investment Management, product managers, as well as specialists from areas such as print and dispatch services, layout services, legal and compliance or language services.
- A broad field of activity, where you can develop your knowledge in marketing, investment products and project management
- A communication team whose team spirit, diversity and specialized knowledge guarantee an exciting international (multi-language) working environment and offer broad development opportunities.
- You are enthusiastic about communication/marketing, financial products and finance in general.
- Ideally you have already gained some experience in the banking, asset management or other areas of the financial industry.
- A good communicator, open minded, creative and a self-starter.
- The quality of your work meets high standards. You work efficiently and demonstrate a can-do attitude.
- An excellent organizational skills and handle last-minute changes in schedule well.
- You combine a positive personality with a willingness to serve and put clients first.
- Willing to commit when the team’s success depends on you.
- Fluent in English. German knowledge is an advantage, French and Italian is a plus.
Are you willing to work hard and get things done without being shy. Become part of a team and contribute to success!
Ms. D. Fryzowicz would be delighted to receive your full application (including cover letter). Please apply via our Career Portal.
We are an equal opportunity, innovative employer. Welcoming diversity and openness gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.