CIB - Global Corporate Bank - EMEA MNC Coverage Banker - VP - Zurich
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com . Position Summary
The Global Corporate Bank manages J.P. Morgan's overall relationships with large corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations globally to solve problems for clients and help them to grow. We help our clients meet their objectives and challenges in treasury services (cash management), financing, risk management, working capital and investments. Clients benefit from dedicated coverage provided by experienced corporate bankers, who deliver the firm's extensive product platform and presence in more than 60 countries worldwide. We leverage the capital strength of JPMorgan Chase and extend credit to help clients grow their business.
As a central part of the firm's plans to further expand its successful international banking franchise, the Global Corporate Bank offers exciting opportunities as a place to work.
We are currently looking to recruit a Multinational Corporate Banker to cover the Europe, Middle East and Africa ('EMEA') subsidiaries of corporate clients mainly headquartered in the United States and operating across different industries. The individual will work closely with teams covering parent company relationships at their Global Headquarters as well as local EMEA product teams, particularly in Transaction Services, Trade and Markets. Location is Zurich, which is a strategic hub for our MNC coverage business. Role will report to the EMEA Head of MNC Coverage (based in London). Our Business
JP Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business. We offer our clients a full suite of global financial services and capabilities, providing strategic advice, raising capital, managing risk, and extending liquidity in markets around the world. Not only is our goal to help clients succeed, we are committed to contributing to orderly and well-functioning markets and supporting global economic growth across our businesses. Key responsibilities
- New business development and relationship management coverage of subsidiary business teams and Regional Treasury Centers in EMEA.
- Conduct comprehensive client analysis to identify business needs that can be met with JPMorgan's broad array of products across treasury services, trade/loan products, debt capital markets, markets (F/X, commodities and interest rate derivatives), risk management, investor services and asset management. Ability to convert client analysis into concrete solutions leveraging JP Morgan's suite of financial products and services.
- Identify opportunities to provide state of the art Treasury Services solutions to top tier clients in the region (e.g., physical and notional pooling, POBO/ROBO, Virtual Account Management, etc.)
- Work closely with TS product specialists (Core Cash Management, Liquidity, FX, Trade & Escrow), implementation and customer service teams to ensure the highest level of understanding of clients' requirements and ongoing satisfaction
- Build and develop coverage of GCB's selected clients in the region, working and coordinating with the line of business partners such as Debt Capital Markets, FX & Rates, TS, Asset Management, etc.
- Development of forward looking new business plans for clients and the maintenance of existing business relationships.
- Collaborate with and support HQ bankers in coverage and the client account planning process and be accountable for local results.
- Responsibility for marketing in-scope IB products (including traditional credit, syndicated finance, private placements, ABS/Conduits, and FX, interest rate and commodity derivatives) and all non-IB products (including Treasury Services, Investor Services, and Asset & Wealth Management), through integrated Regional CFO and Treasurer level coverage
- Client Relationship Manager/TS Salesperson with proven ability to build and develop client relationships, win new business, close transactions and develop networks, both internally and externally
- Proven track record of managing complex (multi-product & multi-country) client relationships at regional level ideally
- Knowledge of IB and TS products including treasury services, derivatives, bonds, loans and trade finance
- Solid credit and analytical skill set
- Strong working knowledge of credit, markets and asset management products
- Strong commercial judgment
- Strong influencing skills and proven track record of managing cross cultural environments
- Strong partnership skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability and willingness to travel both domestically and internationally
- Excellent communication skills
- Full command of English mandatory required. One additional language speaker (particularly German for this role) as well as international experience not essential skills but definitely will be a plus