See job description for details
- An interesting position within the General Counsel (GC) division in Zurich
- You will be in a change management function where you will balance Business and IT initiatives and projects covering all activities starting with requirements gathering, business cases, project ramp-up, execution and transition to business-as-usual
- Driving Legal Tech project ideas by assessing feasibility, calculating cost/benefit and defining the scope of the project
- Maintain the project pipeline and support sign-off process with senior management
- Execute own projects in the role as Business Project Manager and collaborate with IT Project Manager, Vendor and other Business stakeholders
- Periodic status reporting of projects/initiatives for Senior Management
- You will become part of a small, forward-thinking and highly motivated team within the General Counsel COO area with strong focus on Legal Technology (an emerging topic in the legal sector with areas such as natural language processing (NLP), AI, contract analytics, etc.)
- A minimum of 3-4 years of work experience in Project Management including management of project tracking lists (open items), project planning, budget/cost controlling, preparation of governance documentation (e.g. Steering Committee STC packs), etc.
- Experience in running technical projects (Legal Technology focused mandate) and the ability to assess the complexity and feasibility of technical solutions
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive, empathetic personality and can-do attitude who loves to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments
- Excellent skills in English; German intermediate level (B2 level - able to follow conversations in German)
- Ability to work independently, self-conscientiously and accurately with an open, flexible and communicative personality
- Very good knowledge of MS Office Suite (especially Power Point to create presentations)
Ms. J. Zimmermann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via career portal.