See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- The chance to become part of the dynamic team Portfolio & Business Management in Credit Risk Management of International Wealth Management. Credit business is a key driver of our growth in International Wealth Management, in which you get to assume a core responsibility as Business Manager
- Contributing to large programs as representative of the department and managing departmental projects
- Providing business management on department level e.g., drafting presentations, developing concepts for business topics, facilitating committees
- Driving strategic development and ensuring effective communication
- Consulting the Chief Credit Officer IWM regarding organization, processes and strategy
- This role offers high exposure to management and detailed insight into the credit businesses
- Higher education (university degree preferred)
- Banking experience. Previous experience in the credit business either in credit risk management or in a key interfacing function is a must
- Project experience
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects in parallel
- Experience in communication with senior management
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Flexibility, confidentiality and high reliability
- Very good English (all communication is in English), basic German is an advantage
- Solid Microsoft Office skills (especially Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application!
Mr. M. Payer would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career-portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.