See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- A meaningful role within the international Credit Risk Reporting and Analytics team, which includes both the development and delivery or Credit Risk Reports for the whole Credit Suisse Group
- The chance to be responsible for the reports and underlying business processes, as well as to identify issues and coordinate with data providers and other analysts to find ideal solutions
- As various systems are used for the Credit Risk Reporting, you will be embedded in cross divisional and international working groups, introduced to a complex data landscape and enabled to understand the data flows between relevant risk reporting systems
- Develop and modify reports using Qlik Sense or other strategic platforms, in accordance with the relevant change control standards
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis and tests as well as provide production support to business users of reporting tools
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- Proven track record in Qlik Sense, SAP Business Objects, Tableau, or other similar platforms and are familiar with reporting on large amounts of data
- Higher education with demonstrated ability in an IT development role
- Experience with report development in a financial institution would be a great asset to the team
- Objective, results-oriented and teammate personality who enjoys collaborating with colleagues in a spirit of true partnership
- Business proficiency in English is a must, German would be a plus
- We are looking for a self-starter with a positive and can-do attitude and personality, committed to ongoing learning, who loves to share knowledge with others
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Ms. N. Schneider would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.