Business Analyst with Project Management skills – Insurance Solutions 80-100%
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- 21 Feb 18
As a Business Analyst with Project Management skills your main responsibilities will involve:
- Managing the business change (Release & Change Management) directly associated with the system implementations. The applications cover topics such as pricing, risk and exposure/accumulation management.
- Analysing and validating business requirements/user stories and leading the governance bodies (e.g. a change advisory board or sprint demo) comprised of the business stakeholders/product owners.
- Ensuring that the systems, reports and user-base know-how match the current diverse business dynamics.
- Project management, analysis, reporting, training, testing and communication activities
- Working with external IT providers overseeing the development.
Your Skills and Experience
As a Business Analyst with Project Management skills your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, IT or other analytical subject
- Affinity for detail, design, quality, process, problem-solving and occasional trouble shooting
- Experience in business analysis and project management methodologies and real projects - both waterfall and agile
- Conceptual thinking
- Insurance underwriting knowledge would be highly beneficial
- Ability to work under pressure, manage deadlines and effectively prioritise work
- Self-motivated, pro-active and able to show initiative
- Ability to work and integrate quickly into an existing team
- Strong customer focus with a knack for asking good questions with the aim of uncovering all of the critical and peripheral facets that would be affected strategically and operationally by introducing new/changes aspects to the global applications
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and conditions
- Keen ability to interpret stakeholder requirements and explain complex concepts in easy to understand ways
- Excellent analytical and IT skills, coupled with a conscientious and structured approach to documenting your findings and managing own projects.
- Fluent in written & spoken English
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in our 360° Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 55,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.