Business Analyst / QA Engineer (Investment Banking)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
Production Support role on a low latency, high availability system:
- Instrument and user configuration
- Incident troubleshooting
- Client support
- System healthcheck
As Busyness Analyst / QA Engineer:
- Requirement definition and documentation
- Test plan definition and execution
- Test automation for data cross check, interface automated testing
- Regression testing
- UAT Testing
- Integration of pricing feed data for users and applications
General understanding of different asset classes for financial products.
Collaborate with multiple cross-functional engineering teams to identify and address data gaps or inconsistencies.
Create custom tooling, as necessary, to simplify the efforts of both the support team and the users.
Required experience and skills:
- 5-8 years working experience as Business Analyst / QA in Financial Industry, preferable in Investment Banking Front Office
- 2+ years of Production Support
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with databases including Oracle, MySQL & Elasticsearch
- 2+ years of experience with Linux based infrastructure, log scraping.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience at least in one scripting language
- Previous experience with software development, infrastructure, development, or development and operations
- Experience with Agile methodology and tools
- Knowledge of bank workflow and products data structure
- Experience in managing Stakeholder, Suppliers and Vendors
- Solid Know-How in automated testing, database, SQL and Excel
Nice to have:
- Experience with testing automation tools
- German language skills
- Structured working approach
- Very good analytic skills
- Passion for real-time data area, low latency-technology, and front-end business
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Independent, pragmatic, and pro-active working style
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse on +41 44 229 99 45.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch or visit my personal page and connect to me on LinkedIn.