The Treasury, Investment and SWIFT systems (TRIS) provides a shared platform and solutions in the area of treasury & investment accounting, financial transaction capturing and transmission. For highly specialized, international customer groups, TRIS is responsible for running, maintaining and enhancing the platform:
SAP FSCM is the Treasury and Investment Accounting Subledger Solution of SAP. With ECC6 and latest Enhancement packs, SAP FSCM provides State-of-the-Art Accounting Services and feeds into local General Ledger solutions.
SWIFT is a global best-practice for the transmission of any financial data. Within Zurich, SWIFT communication to banks has been recognized as very cost-efficient communication channel. Therefore, there is a continuous demand for new SWIFT connectivity and solutions.
To enable and monitor communication between SAP FSCM, SWIFT and other applications, Incentage middleware provides hub services on the platform. There is a wide range of transaction types being distributed by Incentage: treasury payments, investment messages, bulk payments, statements, market data, etc. The "Accurate" reconciliation software proves that all data has been successfully processed.
As a Business Analyst in the area of SAP FSCM as well as financial messaging (SWIFT and reconciliation middleware), the candidate will support the transformation of our SAP Finance Landscape by taking an essential role in translating business requirements into solutions, working on complex challenges and country specific migration concepts. Besides, the candidate will support also other projects in the area of Investment and Treasury, closely working with our customers and suppliers.
The candidate will typically deal with state of the art technology, being responsible for providing smooth operation of financial workflows and procedures with a significant financial impact, acting in a challenging international environment.
As a Business Analyst SAP FSCM & Middleware your main responsibilities will involve:
• Reporting to the Business Analysis team lead and matrix to the Program Manager
• Acting according to TRIS workflows, best practice, existing and emerging standards and actively contributing in improving the way we work (guidelines, processes)
• Fostering optimal usage of the software capabilities
• Running projects or sub-projects within global programs incl. planning, resource and scope management, delivery responsibility
• Making sure that IT needs are reflected in local initiatives
• Documenting Project activities and Solutions
• Reporting local projects, incidents and review change requests on a regular base with local power users
• Conversion of Business requirements into Solution Design, therefore interact with customer groups on different management level
• Developing solution options which are in line with our system strategy, drive steering committees and expert sessions
• Collaborating with the central platform support team in the design, implementation and documentation of these solutions
• Executing Application Testing
• Ensuring consistency and timeliness of documents etc. across the local business processes
Your Skills and Experience
As a Business Analyst SAP FSCM & Middleware your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.