See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- An exciting and diverse role to drive complex data analytics projects and unlock revenue potential for our International Wealth Management sector.
- An opportunity to help a wealth management bank to understand the financial impact of emerging business models and new technologies
- Development and supervision of innovative tools, dashboards and reports to supervise the effectiveness and progress of the division's revenue initiatives
- Active involvement in steering strategic revenue initiatives, including internal alignment and prioritization
- Intensive exchange with other finance experts like balance sheet management, expense management, reporting & forecasting with the possibility of a rotation to gain deeper insights into a particular area
- Close collaboration and interaction with other key partners from different areas of the bank like Strategy, Marketing or Sales
- Being part of a highly motivated team and the chance to build up your network in a global and diverse environment
- Higher education in Economics, Banking, Finance
- Validated work experience within Finance, Business Analytics, Business consulting or equivalent roles is a plus
- Academic or work experience in business analysis, both in terms of excel modelling and analyzing large data sets using SQL to drive insight in a sophisticated domain would be a plus
- An inquisitive and curious approach to problem solving, with confidence to seek difficult problems with a can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills and the ability to convey complex information simply to senior partners
- A highly motivated as well as resilient person who shows high flexibility and is able to work under pressure
- Fluent in English; good business German is a benefit
Ms. V. Krause would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.