See job description for details
- Opportunity for crafting and implementing client oriented business information and special condition management solutions for our internal customers within the Private Banking and Wealth Management frontline for each business area
- Contribute to the strategic M&BIS frontline reporting applications, managing key partners and supporting related change management activities
- Ownership and further development of the M&BIS Interaction platform, running the intranet presence of the department and coordinating support requests from internal customers for Swiss and international locations
- Driving reporting solution requirements from a conceptual phase until rollout
- Close interaction with various partners globally in business support, finance and IT
- An excellent platform to build a broad, cross-functional network and to gain key insights into the organization, products and functions of the bank
- University degree or equivalent higher education in business administration, management, economics, banking and/ or finance or marketing
- Min. 2-3 years work experience in a banking, business intelligence or consultancy environment, managing stakeholders and change, specific know-how in marketing is an additional asset
- Excellent communication skills in English and German combined with result orientation and problem solving capabilities
- Affinity towards IT solutions, first experience in IT requirement specification would be an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Word, Power Point, MS Access)
- Proactive and hands-on personality, comfortable with driving and managing change!
Ms. S. Gross would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply via our Career Portal.