Business Analyst Data Quality Control
- An exciting and meaningful role within Credit Suisse's Chief Risk Officer Division
- The possibility to engage with IT and the business to assure a new internal banking system is working as designed
- The opportunity to resolve Day-To-Day-Issues that arise and communicate Data-Quality-Resolution
- The challenge to build utility tools that help the business areas with Data-Quality-Issues and improve Business-As-Usual-Activities
- You will have the opportunity of Hands-On-Involvement in analysis and the answering of Ad-Hoc-Queries
- The responsibility to assist in project development work which will simplify and improve internal customer needs
- You have completed a higher education and gained first meaningful experience in the Financial-Services-Industry
- Are you willing to support the business with daily Data-Quality-Reporting-Activities and Issue-Resolution?
- You have excellent IT-Understanding to carry out Systems-/Data-Analysis and the ability to utilize tools effectively including:
- Database / tables / SQL-Queries / Database-Query-Tools
- Defect-Management - knowledge of Testing-Tools
- Good MS-Access- and Excel-Skills, such as usage of Pivot-Tables or Data-Table-Analysis
- You demonstrate positive interpersonal skills and the ability to comprehensively communicate with internal customers, colleagues and supervisors, both Face-To-Face and via telephone
- Are you able to apply a logical, structured and analytical Thought-Process to resolve issues?
- Swiss-Banking-Secrecy-Knowledge with Banking-/ Accounting-Experience in Switzerland is not a requirement, but would be an asset
- Do you use your excellent written and verbal communication skills in English regularly?
Mr. C. Rizzo would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.