- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Avaloq Evolution AG
Business Analyst Collateral Management and Securities Lending & Borrowing
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value-driven fast-paced fintech company and we are committed to develop the banking technology of tomorrow.
Leading banks and wealth managers in all major financial centres rely on our software and services, and this unique community grows every day.
As a member of the Lending & Credit development team, you will be part of a dynamic team of Business Analysts and Software Developers located in Zurich, Edinburgh and Manila. The team is responsible for the implementation of all functionality covered by the Avaloq Banking Suite related to Securities Lending & Borrowing (SLB), Collateral Management, Repurchase Agreements (Repo), Money Market – and Credit.
To further strengthen our team, we are looking for a highly motivated Business Analyst with thorough banking experience and a passion for software development to take over ownership of the SLB, Collateral Management, Repo and Money Market modules. With your knowledge of the banking business and your strong analytical skills you will analyse customer requirements and implement them in close collaboration with our software engineers. You will be involved in every step of the development process, from first customer contact to implementation to final testing, documentation and maintenance.
As a subject matter expert, you will be an important contact for our partners, customers and software engineers in all questions related to our Lending & Credit modules covering SLB, Collateral Management, Repo and Money Market. Finally, you will help support Avaloq’s Sales team to present our software during workshops.
As our team is also responsible for all functionality related to Credit, you will also get the chance to support development and be involved in projects in that area.
- Take functional ownership of our Collateral Management, SLB, Repo and Money Market modules
- Analyze customer requirements and create requirements specifications together with product managers, developers, partners and customers
- Support the software developers when implementing your specifications
- Act as a primary contact person concerning functional questions regarding your modules and take an active part in sales workshops and in consulting projects
- Take responsibility for the quality of your modules, their documentation and their maintenance – together with the software developers
What you need
- University degree in economics, information technology or similar education
- Experience in the financial industry or in IT projects in a financial environment, ideally within Collateral Management, SLB, Repo, Money Market
- Ability to understand, abstract and specify banking processes and requirements
- Experience in requirements engineering or business analysis
- Technical flair and a passion for software development
Now let’s talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you as an individual or as part of a team deliver extraordinary results in a project, you or the whole team might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward.
Place of work
- Don’t be shy – apply!
- Avaloq Evolution AG
- Alina Tauscher, Talent Acquisition Professional
- Allmendstrasse 140 - 8027 Zürich - Switzerland
Please only apply online.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.