Business Analyst – Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – Investment Bank
- Salary:CHF 750-850/day
- Location:Zurich, Switzerland
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:16 Nov 17
Business Analyst – Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – Investment Bank. A leading investment bank are undertaking a number of innovative projects concerning the robotic process automation and have a fantastic opportunity for a number of Business Analysts to play a key role in assessing and implementing possibilities for the robotic automation of their operational processes.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for business requirements gathering, documentation, solution definition, functional design, gap analysis, process mapping, process modelling, implementation and testing around the bank’s operational processes. This is ideally suited to a business analyst or management consultant with some financial services experience and ideally exposure to Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism or Machine Learning.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 4+ years business analysis experience within financial services or consulting
- Robust understanding and practical Robotic Process Automation and
- Proven end-to-end business analysis capability across business change and IT
- Ideally experience automating operational processes within a bank
- Experience with Automation Anywhere and/or Blue Prism is ideal
- Understanding of Machine Learning concepts desirable
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a CHF 750-850/day role initially for six months based Zurich.