Business Analyst – Insurance Solutions 80-100%
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- 17 Oct 18
As a Business Analyst your main responsibilities will involve:
- Working directly with the BUs to understand and provide solutions for their C&DM requirements, including on-boarding new portfolios and segments, whilst maintaining the principles of a global application
- Driving the existing global CRM application to be best-in-class - utilising new technologies and collaborating with various functions within Zurich to provide outstanding solutions to our business stakeholders
- Working to embed C&DM processes in the end-to-end landscape, ensuring teams are able to efficiently serve their customers whilst allowing the Reporting platform to deliver reliable data insights
- Operating as a point-person for other application teams; driving business architecture and being the expert in the global CRM tool, C&DM processes and data
- Producing and owning requirements artefacts; supporting quality assurance through the various stages of the SDLC including implementation and training activity
- Supporting incident resolution; working with the BUs to mitigate associated impacts
As a Business Analyst your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, IT or other analytical subject
- 3+ years' experience in business analysis, process analysis and project management methodologies - in particular Agile - with a proven track record
- Commercial Insurance experience, preferably C&DM and/ or Underwriting, including an understanding of the associated KPIs for these functions
- Experience with CRM tools - in particular Microsoft Dynamics - is an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure, manage deadlines and effectively prioritise work
- Self-motivation and ability to show initiative
- Strong customer focus with the ability to think in a re-usable, global manner
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, coupled with a conscientious and structured approach to documenting your findings
- Ability to work with remote teams
- Fluent in written & spoken English
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in our 360° Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.