See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- An exciting role as Business Analyst in Credit Suisse's Chief Risk Offer division
- The possibility to closely collaborate with the business working with regulatory reporting to assure and take on a new business initiative relating to Basel IV
- The opportunity to work on data quality issues assuring data is fed accurately, complete and in a timely manner as mandated under internal framework controls
- Manage BAU production processes with established reports and ensure risks are mitigated with controlled processes
- Escalation of defect resolution with required teams depending on the cause
- Hands on involvement in analysis and answering of ad-hoc queries
- Leverage cross functional team work across systems
- Supporting the business with daily data Quality reporting activates and issue resolution
- In-depth ability to gather and analyse data and draw conclusions from that data
- Excellent IT understanding to carry out systems/data analysis and the ability to use tools effectively including:
- Database management / SQL Queries / Database query tools
- Defect Management - knowledge of testing tools
- Good MS Access, Excel skills, such as usage of pivot tables or data table analysis
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships and networks within the organization
- Good communication skills: Ability to comprehensively communicate with internal customers, colleagues and superiors.
- Ability to apply a logical, structured and analytical thought process to resolving issues
- Professional English language skills
Mr. F. Golde would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.