- A challenging role in the area of Finance Change, where we aim to deliver on the Bank's strategic initiatives with a focus on the CFO Division (in partnership with our key stakeholders, you will have the opportunity to help deliver business solutions leveraging the deep functional expertise of the team)
- Opportunity to apply and extend your Business Analyst skills by closely collaborating with the key CFO and IT stakeholders
- You will be working on a project addressing Group Finance's needs for a consolidated Reporting Store built on Big Data technology, which will support Group, Legal Entity and MI Reporting and eventually be extended to other Finance areas like Basel Measurement Reporting, etc.
- Gathering and documentation of the business requirements including putting forward recommendations for solutions
- Preparation of functional specifications and use cases for the delivery of the business requirements as well as preparation of test plans, test cases, co-ordinating with users and IT during the testing phase, and execution of specific test cases
- Preparation of the documentation and steps for deployment, including user training where required
- We are open to discuss flexible / agile working
- University degree, ideally in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or IT
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably within the financial industry and /or a change organization
- Deep understanding of financial accounting concepts
- Knowledge of data modelling concepts is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills with methodical and independent approach to problem solving
- Practical experience with project management approaches, and full cycle project implementation experience is an advantage (PMP or Prince2 qualification is a plus)
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing priorities and in ambiguous situations
- Positive, proactive attitude and independent work style; reliable and committed
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentational), good command of English
- Flexibility to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy and the dedication to become a valuable member of our team
- Your excellent interpersonal and outstanding communication skills enable you to interact with business partners from various locations diverse backgrounds as well as to quickly gain trust and build up effective relationships
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a winning and open personality and the passion to handle multiple challenging priorities and tasks in a hectic environment
Mr. F. Golde would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.