- Zurich, Switzerland
- Contract, Full time
- 10 Dec 17 2017-12-10
For our client, a leading international bank in Zurich, Swisslinx are currently looking for a highly motivated and responsible Business Analyst to join their Risk Change team for a 6 month contract
Responsibilities in this Business Analyst role will include:
•Analyse, understand and document the working of End User Applications (excel spreadsheets, access databases including VBA, SAS scripts, SQL queries etc.)
•Work with large amounts of data, using SQL queries and data analysis in order to drive requirements later on.
• Prepare Business Requirement documents including requirement description and use cases
• Work on data migration coordination, test cases, and acceptance criteria
• Work with the Functional Solution Architects and other Business Analysts to ensure the solutions proposed are fit for purpose
• Identify opportunities for IT and process improvements
• Analyze business processes and recommend new design changes to existing business processes
• Assist IT and business in defining test cases and acceptance criteria
What to bring:
• Advanced skills in a minimum of 2 of the following. MS Excel and Access (including VBA), SAS scripts, SQL.
•Experience in Regulatory, large change Projects would be advantage
•Experience in a project addressing (at least some) of the following areas: Credit Risk, Financial Control, Risk Reporting
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Strong communication skills to face off to, influence and engage senior stakeholders
• Ability to work independently, highly organized and able to work in a quickly changing and fast paced environment
• Good knowledge of IT and banking processes
• Excellent communication skills in English
This position offers the right candidate the chance to work in an exciting fast paced working environment. The contract would run initially for 6 months with the chance for extension.
Would you like to learn more about this opportunity? Then we look forward to receiving a copy of your CV and references.