See job description for details
- The chance to become part of the dynamic and diverse team Portfolio & Business Management in Credit Risk Management of International Wealth Management. Credit business is a key driver of our growth in International Wealth Management, in which you get to assume a core responsibility for credit initiatives and business / regulatory management
- Contributing to large programs as representative of the department and supporting departmental projects and initiatives
- Facilitating regulatory and audit reviews and ensuring implementation of requirements
- Covering ad hoc requests on our credit business and supporting on department level e.g., reviewing and optimizing credit processes, , developing concepts for business topics, facilitating committees
- Driving strategic development and ensuring effective communication
- Supporting the Chief Credit Officer IWM regarding organization, processes and strategy
- Being part of our team offers high exposure to management and detailed insight into the credit businesses
- Higher education (university degree preferred) and banking experience. Previous experience in the credit business either in credit risk management or in a key interfacing function is a must
- Project experience and the ability to balance and prioritize multiple tasks and projects in parallel
- Experience in communication with senior management and strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Flexibility, discretion and high reliability
- Very good English (all communication is in English), basic German is an advantage!
- Solid Microsoft Office skills (especially Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel)
Mr. M. Payer would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career-portal.