See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Join us as a Big Data Platform Engineer / DevOps within the Chief Risk & Compliance Officer Data & Technology domain. You will be part of a team of big data engineers / DevOps who are building the platform and innovating in core areas, real time analytics and large-scale data processing within different environments (including main market cloud solutions). You will work in close collaboration with data science project teams to solve emerging critical challenges via the utilization of new technologies.
Your future colleagues
Join a team that is passionate about Big Data Platform infrastructure to help to solve some of the company's most exciting analytic and big data problems. Our team works globally in different locations (Zurich, New York, London, Warsaw) in an agile environment. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer
We are looking for a person with:
- Administration experience with one or more major Hadoop distributions and various ecosystem components (e.g. HDFS, Sqoop, Impala, Spark, Flume, Kafka, Nifi, etc.)
- Good Programming / Scripting skills in one of the programming languages like Python, Java, C/C, Scala, Bash, Korn Shell
- Hands-on experience with Linux/Unix OS and DevOps Tools like Jenkins, Docker, Puppet, Ansible, plus understanding of CI/CD concept
- Dedication, results-oriented and self-driven approach with proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or an equivalent education in related disciplines
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Ms. Hiestand would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.