Basel III Regulatory Reporting Expert
- Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? We are offering an interesting position in our global Basel III Measurement & Reporting team within Group Finance whose mission is to measure, report and assist in running the firm's Capital
- Opportunity to manage Basel III Regulatory Reporting to both external regulators and internal senior management
- Responsibility for ensuring complete, timely and accurate Basel III compliance reporting covering global monthly and quarterly regulatory reports and delivery to internal and external clients
- Analysis of new regulatory requirements in regard to eligible capital and implementation of new Pillar 1 forms from the regulator, definition of business requirements, testing of change requests and development of adequate reporting processes and infrastructure to ensure compliance with the new regulatory requirements
- Overall responsibility for ensuring that the data collection and reporting process relating to the regulatory requirements is efficiently structured and adequately controlled
- A challenging fast changing environment which provides regulatory experience and career opportunities in the long run
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Controlling or equivalent experience
- An expectation of 2 years of experience in Accounting or Controlling, preferably in the Financial Services industry
- A strong aptitude for working with numbers and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work under time pressure, prioritizing your work and deliver high quality results in a timely and efficient manner
- Your strong communication, multi-tasking and time management skills enables you to quickly gain trust and build up solid working relationships
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken, with other languages desirable
Are you a problem solver with a positive personality and passionate about team work ? Then we are sure that you would be an excellent fit for the team.
Mr. N. Scialom would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.