Are you ready for the next step in your career?
This family owned Private Bank, amongst the most prominent of its kind, stands out by its perfect combination of stability and rapid growth.
Today, they are looking to strengthen their Accounting team in Zurich.
- A generous salary package
- The highest level of employee oriented care known to the industry, making you feel like a true member of the family!
- An international network across nearly 20 offices worldwide.
- A polyvalent working environment to steepen your learning curve.
Expected of you:
- Processing of all bookings in Avaloq.
- Preparation of the monthly and annual financial statements of the Swiss entity.
- Preparation the annual reports of the Swiss entity.
- Support the group reporting.
- Handling of VAT matters.
- Preparation of regulatory reports
- Fluent in GERMAN and ENGLISH.
- Fluency with regard to RVB regulations.
- You’ve completed an apprenticeship within a bank or have 3+ years of experience in Bank Accounting and would like to take the next step and gain responsibility.
- You aspire to professional excellence and would like to join a structure where that’ll be recognised.
Did we catch your attention?
Are you curious to find out more about the position?
If so, please CONTACT US ASAP and send us your updated CV!
RODOLPHE LE MARIÉ – R.LEMARIE@LEADINGADVISERS.CH – +41 78 667 78 44