As part of our Tax Services we offer expertise and advise on all tax issues
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
As the only one of the Big 4 with a specialist cross-border practice dedicated to the Financial Services Sector, we offer our clients seamless, consistent and high-quality services around the globe.
As part of our Tax Services we offer expertise and advise on all tax issues. This knowledge enables us to optimise the business and legal structures of national and international clients. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills whilst working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come join us!
- Highly motivated, multicultural team where you can expect new challenges every day that will allow you to build on your knowledge and expertise
- Diverse team which deeply believes in teaming, trust and respect
Your key responsibilities
- Talented people, consistent global methodologies and unwavering commitment to quality service
- Lead tax accounting and tax risk advisory teams as Manager/Senior Manager
- Conduct tax reviews for current and deferred taxes under IFRS, US-GAAP, Swiss GAAP FER and Swiss statutory GAAP for our international and national clients in the banking and insurance sector
- Support international and national banks and insurance companies with their tax reporting and tax provisioning processes and help them to optimize their effective tax rates
- Coordinate and supervise international teams on tax audits by taking the oversight in group audit primary teams
- Support our clients and our teams to transform into the digital age and stay on trend with technologies and innovations in tax accounting
- Work on tax compliance- and tax risk management projects
- Drive acquisition progress on tax accounting and tax provisioning (multi-country) projects
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor- or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Taxation, Accounting, Banking and Finance or similar
- Certified Swiss tax advisor (dipl. Steuerexperten)
- Experience in the field of tax accounting, financial accounting or controlling in an audit or assurance company or in a tax or accounting department
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong communication at the executive level and entrepreneurial spirit
- Proactivity and innovativeness
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Continuous personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make the next step and apply for this position online. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.